Thursday, February 3, 2011

Blizzard Schmizzard

Blizzard of 1967
Me and my sister.

Blizzard of 1979
Wenna Woo dressed to go out for 5 minutes it was soooo cold.
She looks a bit like Noah.

1979
Yes, we used to have orange shutters :(
Look how small that maple was!

Blizzard of 1999
Number 1 drove ALL the way from Pennsylvania to pic up his love...
and then drive to Bethel

Blizzard of 2011
Its like being in the trenches!
I can't believe how much Handsome shoveled and he's still moving pretty good today.

4 comments:

  1. That's a lot of blizzards!!! Jenna does look like noah in that picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lot of snow, Mom! Boy am I cute :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I told the girls they would talk about this when they are our age.....they said, "Oh, you mean when we're OLD??" Thump with a shoe :) And my Flickr screen name is MissPoppyGirl....

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete