Saturday, June 8, 2013

Breaking the silence


Well, its been a long time since I wrote anything. Partly lazy (a lot lazy), partly very sick, small part busy. Spring's wonders came and went. My most favorite the lilacs. I really think heaven will smell like that. Lily of the valley, oh my, grow along the front of the house. Due to my lack of oomph I didn't even bring so much as one of those into the house. I am kicking myself still. The tulips which I planted last year were glorious. Those didn't get into the house either. Thanks to my grandchildren I had a small bouquet that they picked to brighten up the place.

We have had 5 birthdays already this year. It is now June and I am still lost in April. Where has the time gone? Anybody? Buehler?

I'll share some snippets of the past months here. Actually they are photographs, but I like the word snippets...a captured shot of time...

Christmas, Grandpa and grandkids
who could ask for anything more?

So beautiful with the sun on his hair...

6 years old how fast the time is going!

Our biggest little baby in his first play.
I would say the word ham comes to mind.


The iconic time of year when their ages are
7,6,5,4,3
A really special snippet in time.

Our littlest Rose turned 4. Unbelievable...she is a wonder.
And he turns 6 and the magical birth order is over for another year. (76643)

Hey Middle Rose...I will follow you wherever you go!

 

She is getting to be such a young lady.
 
She could charm the shoes off of a punkin horse.
Sunshine on his face...what a Ray!


I love Grandpa hugs!



 

3 comments:

  1. Great pictures! I am glad you take them because the time is going by TOO FAST they are growing TOO FAST!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pictures, Mom! When did Juli's hair get so long??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am gald to see you did not retire from blogging. Great pics! They are going up so fast!!!-Bill

    ReplyDelete