Thursday, April 15, 2010

Wreck of the Hesperus

I have been feeling like the "Wreck of the Hesperus"...lately. Handsome asked me what that was and for the life of me, I couldn't tell him...I thought it had something to do with...a wreck of some kind... Anyway, he googled it and it is a poem by Longfellow...it is very sad...it is about a sea skipper and his little daughter who are in a storm...anyway, the ship weathers it, they do not. I have weathered the last several weeks...still am not feeling that great...my stomach is a mess...the cure for some things seems as if it will kill you. I have a few photos of things we did manage to do.



Hope you all had a Happy Easter...He is risen indeed!

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you're not feeling well--I don't like it when you're sick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some nice pictures, Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you are feeling better. Nice pics. Thanks for coming down and spending Easter with us. Also that for the egg hunt, the kids loved it!!--Bill

    ReplyDelete