Sunday, August 18, 2013

Pingle Bank

So we went to visit these two.
Our minions.
So cute.
So fun.

But on to the pingle bank (piggy bank) in the littlest rose's speak.
She was so excited about her Hello Kitty bank.
We started putting her money in.
It made a satisfying sound as it dropped to the bottom of the container.
Then two coins got stuck in the slot.
Grandma used a knife to dislodge them and lo and behold
the back of Hello Kitty's head broke off!
Needless to say I was dumbfounded and wanted to cry.
Little rose said "It's okay Gaaama...its accident.
 

Well, got home. Went directly to Walmart.
Picked up new Pingle Bank.
I hope she likes it.
I like it. I love her.
Love you...Gaaama
PS...I can't have anything nice, right mama?

3 comments:

  1. Awwww... Juli is so sweet, I'm glad you got her a new pingle bank!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad she has a new pingle bank so she doesn't have to store her money in her mattress like her parents.--Uncle Bill

    ReplyDelete
  3. She can't wait for the new pingle bank. Ryan fixed hello kitty's head and she put the rest of her money in it.

    ReplyDelete