Tuesday, November 10, 2009

My Fall Fairy

This is our youngest. She is our girly girl. She is our ballet dancer (even though she sometimes falls UP the stairs. Her daughter seems to be taking after that family trait.)
We call her Dolly, because she loved her dolls. I also call her mama. She was born to have babies. She is great with the newborns. The love just shines in her eyes. She has had her share of trials including losing her first baby girl 5 1/2 months in utero.
She is very smart and I could rarely win an argument with her, usually I had to draw the "I'm your mother that's why" card. She has a lovely family and we get to see them at least once a week.


5 comments:

  1. We also call her "dolly" because her dolly only had one "clo".--we raced to Hornsby and got dolly more "clo".
    Love,
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, that's a nice picture of Jaimers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is wonderful you did a great job with her. What's a Hornsby? I am showing my are or are you?--Bill

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was waiting for "Jaime's Post" and somehow missed it. She falls UP the stairs?:o)...oh all the fun things I am going to learn from your blog. Just kidding! You have raised a wonderful daughter!

    ReplyDelete