Wednesday, November 25, 2009

A Very Special Visitor

Yes, my dear oldest granddaughter came to Baba Hoohoo's house today.

We had an important project to make...Simmering potporri for some very important people in her life.We had many spices, whole cloves, whole alllspice, whole nutmeg, cinnamon sticks, apple slices and orange ribbons. She measured them out, counted them too and finished all 10 bags. She then helped me tie ribbons on them.
Then we got out my Christmas ornaments.
The wonder on her face as she found many of her favorites and Grandma, did you get me one of these?

She was very careful and not one bird was harmed in the trimming of this tree.
We did take time for lunch and snacks, play dough and Barbies.

We ended our time together watching Snow White.

As we were getting ready to go home, I asked her what was her favorite thing we did. She said "When I laid on your lap and watched Snow White." Oh sigh, oh bliss!

She asked me if I had fun playing with her. Of course my little lovey, of course.

As you wish...as you wish...

3 comments:

  1. I am glad you had such a nice day with Rori. She is a special little girl, who loves her Grandma and Grandpa Whoo Whoo very much--Bill

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a special day that Baba Hoo Hoo and Rori Rose will remember for a long time.

    ReplyDelete